Monday, February 25, 2008

My Pride and Joy

Well, this is my first post to my new blog. I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I have seen others do this and thought how cool it was to have a place to post pictures and share what is going on in my world with friends and family. Here are my kiddies. They are so much fun (and a whole lotta work!) Camden is getting so big. He will turn the big 5 in three weeks, on March 17th. He is excited to be starting Kindergarten this year. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Carissa is great. She is in speech class and is doing so much better with her talking. She loves to sing. She is 3 3/4 years old now. Our last little one is Addison. She is 18 months old and man, what a personality. She thinks she is the princess of the house and walks around like she owns everything that she comes in contact with. She loves her momma. She is most happy when she is in my arms. For the most part, I enjoy that because it wont be too much longer and she will be too big to hold.