Monday, May 12, 2008

For My Mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
My mom is my hero. She always has been and will be throughout eternity. I may not have been blessed with a sister to grow up with but I was blessed with a mother who was able to fill the role of mother, sister, and friend. She has stood by me through thick and thin. She is there when I need to cry and there when I need to laugh. She is an amazing woman of faith. It is by her testimony of the church that I was able to come unto Christ as an adult. Her strength is unwaivering and I love that about her. Now that I am a mother, I am able to look back and see how she did things and this helps me with my own kids. She laughs at all the times I have come to her and said, "Now I understand." My bond with my mom is one that cannot be expressed with words but I am ever so grateful to have her in my life.
I love you, Mom!

This picture was taken yesterday at my mom's house by Mike. It took many shots because I could not stop laughing. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I hate to be in front of the camera. I would much prefer to be behind the lens!