Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Like Daddy

I was putting clothes away the other day and Camden was in my closet with me. He saw Mike's uniforms and told me, "When I get bigger Daddy can share his costumes with me." I asked him, "Oh, so you want to be a police officer when you grow up?" He thought a moment and then said, "Oh yeah, when I grow up I am going to be a missionary." I laughed and tried to explain that that was only a two year thing and that he would also have to think about what he wanted to be when he was older. So far though, he wants to be just like his Daddy!

We just had granite put in our kitchen and so Mike had to do all the demo. Camden was (as usual) right by Mike's side and had to help him break up the tile.
I love how much he loves to help his dad. He is such a good helper and wants to always be involved. I often refer to him as "Junior!"
I will be posting a picture of the granite tomorrow. It is beautiful, if I do say so myself!