Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

Okay, well....it's that time of year and no, I don't just mean Christmas time. It's that time for my kids to all be sick. They have been sick for a few days but seem to be doing better now. Carissa is fine but Camden and Addison both have double ear infections. Camden's right ear was really bad and is taking awhile to feel better. He missed three days of school this week. He still can't hear very well but is starting to feel better. We decided it would be fun to decorate our house for Christmas, even though the kids were a bit under the weather.

This year we started a new tradition with the kids. We gave the kids a new ornament to hang on the tree. They had fun opening a little present, like a pre-Christmas gift.


After I hung the ribbon, the kids were able to put their new ornaments on the tree before any other ornaments when on. I think they had fun with this new tradition and I know I did!

Carissa and Addison posing with a flower in their hair.... Mike put one in Carissa's hair and so, of course, Addison had to be just like her and asked for one too!