Even though I am trying to teach my kids that Easter is a very important holiday, (not all about eggs, bunnies and candy!) we do have a little fun on Easter morning. This year the Easter bunny left a card and a clue to the kids Easter baskets.
Mike and I tied a different color string at the end of each of the kids' baskets and then went through the house every which way and ended at the bottom of the stairs. When the kids came downstairs, they saw the note and had to follow the string to find their baskets.
Mike and I tied a different color string at the end of each of the kids' baskets and then went through the house every which way and ended at the bottom of the stairs. When the kids came downstairs, they saw the note and had to follow the string to find their baskets.