Monday, March 16, 2009

Camden & Ryan

  1. Ryan and Camden's birthday's are four days apart, so on Sunday we got together with the family and celebrated both their birthdays. Even though they are five years apart, they love each other. They get along really well and I am pretty sure besides Mike, Ryan is Camden's favorite person. I love that Ryan treats him so good and not like an annoying cousin (that I am sure he is sometimes!) I know Ryan is getting older and the days are numbered where they will be hanging out with each other like they do now. I think they feel like brothers since they each have only sisters!

Both Ryan and Camden wanted tacos for their birthday dinner and they both wanted brownies for dessert. They are alike in so many ways! It certainly made it easy for us too!

What a goof-ball!!

They seem to really like what Ryan got! I am sure they will be playing it together soon!